We are Adastra.one. We develop complex and simple digital products for mobile and web applications. We not only make applications for the Czech Republic, but we also have clients, for example, in the UK and Canada. We do projects for Sazka, Sodexo, Tesco and for example, Zellebrate, a British online marketplace.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for reinforcement for our star team. A colleague who is not afraid to take responsibility. Specifically, you will be responsible for the development of new multiplatform applications, while working closely with our software engineers, designers, analysts, and designers. You will also get the opportunity to participate in the architecture and development of React Native competence.
- If you have already tried to code something in React Native and you are looking for more space to develop yourself, you are in the right place!
WE WILL BE THRILLED IF...
- you have demonstrable experience with development in React Native
- you have some experience with ES6 and Webpack
- you can communicate in English (it doesn't matter if your English is not perfect)
- you want to look for the use of the latest technologies in our applications
- you have technical and analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We have brand new offices in Karlín, where we often have coffee, breakfast or even do yoga together.
- If you are not sure about your English level and you wish to improve it, you can have weekly lessons with our teacher Mike (the company contributes half the cost).
- As a company, we enjoy relaxing after work, whether we have a beer, play football, go bowling, or do some other (non)sport-related activity, therefore we are a member of the Multisport card program.
- On top of all that, we provide a laptop (Mac or Dell), fully-paid tariffs on all calls, plus an extra week of vacation.
If you are interested in the position, please let us know about you by sending us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We look forward to hearing from you!