We are ADASTRA·ONE. We craft mobile apps and webs. Simple and complex. Without the hiccups. Come create with us.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
- Working on team projects (usually 2-3 developers per platform). We follow Gitflow workflow, where code reviews are at the end.
- Project managers assign developers tickets. We use SCRUM/Kanban (Jira) methodology the most.
- There are 9 developers on the iOS team. The team is comprised of experienced developers happy to help and junior developers happy to learn. We communicate in English because our team is international.
- We are developing several internal libraries that we would like to open soon. We will be happy if you help us finish them.
OUR TECH STACK:
- Language: Swift
- Frameworks: Alamofire/Moya, PromiseKit/Combine
- Architecture: MVVM+Coordinators; také experimentujeme se SwiftUI
- Dependency Manager: CocoaPods/Swift Package Manager
- Analytics: Firebase Analytics, Sentry
- CI/CD: Bitrise + AppCenter Distribute
- Repository: Bitbucket
- Other Technologies: Fastlane, Danger, ARKit
WE WOULD BE THRILLED IF YOU:
- Experience with iOS development.
- Background in Swift, and good knowledge of system frameworks.
- English at a communicative level.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We have brand new offices in Karlin, where we often have coffee, breakfast or even do yoga together.
- If you are not sure about your English level and you wish to improve it, you can have weekly lessons with our teacher Mike (the company contributes half the cost).
- As a company, we enjoy relaxing after work, whether we have a beer, play football, go bowling or do some (non)sport-related activity, therefore we are a member of the Multisport card program.
- Being part of the Adastra group also allows us to take advantage of some of their benefits, which include tickets to the zoo/botanical garden or, for example, a wide range of learning courses.
- On top of all that, we provide a laptop (Mac or Dell), fully-paid tariffs on all calls, plus an extra week of vacation.
So, what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile with a sample of your work (repository link or code sample), along with a couple of words about why you’re interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you!