We are ADASTRA·ONE. We craft apps and webs. Simple and complex. Without the hiccups. Come create (our marketing) with us.
You're gonna be a part of our creative team dedicated for UX Graphic Design and Marketing, where you gonna be our only colleague purely focused on marketing.
What the job entails:
- Your main role is co-creation and execution of our marketing strategy.
- Participation on all brand-awareness related activities.
- Responsibility for external communication, internal communication stratey and its support.
- Social media and blog content plan preparation and coordination, wbsite management.
- Content creation/coordination - social media, blog, newsletters, brochures, presentations etc. for both internal and external audience, community management.
- Design, coordinate, impletement and evaluate online marketing campaigns, competitors analysis.
- Events organization (internal and external), coordination and participation.
- Coordination with external agencies when required - SEO, PPC campaigns, copywriting, ...
- Monitoring new trends and innovations in communication.
- Employer branding and HR Marketing activities with close cooperation with HR.
We would be thrilled if you are:
- Creative, flexible, realiable and proactive A⋮ TEAM member to come up with new ideas.
- Open-minded, always willing to learn new things person (if you don't have an experiance with everything listed above, we can support you!)
- Marketing enthusiast with proven experiance in (especially) social media, someone with an eye fo detail.
- Very good in English, both spoken and written - we have international clients and colleagues.
What we offer:
- We have brand new offices in Karlin (Prague, CZ), where we often have coffee, breakfast or even do yoga together.
- If you are not sure about your English level and you wish to improve it, you can have weekly lessons with our teacher Mike (the company contributes half the cost).
- As a company, we enjoy relaxing after work, whether we have a beer, play football, go bowling or do some (non)sport-related activity, therefore we are a member of the Multisport card program.
- Being part of the Adastra group also allows us to take advantage of some of their benefits, which include tickets to the zoo/botanical garden or, for example, a wide range of learning courses and ispiring collaboration on complex projects.
- On top of all that, we provide Mac or Dell, fully-paid mobile plan on all calls, plus an extra week of vacation.
So, what are you waiting for?