We are ADASTRA·ONE. We craft mobile apps and webs. Simple and complex. Without the hiccups. Come create with us.
HOW DO WE IMAGINE YOU?
- You have a technical background - an overview of technology, and you know how applications work.
- You can communicate in English - on daily basis, both with clients and colleagues.
- You can manage a complete project and you've already done some of it - communicating with the client, planning timelines, preparing budgets and making sure it all works.
- You're stress-resistant - you can adapt quickly to new situations, you can adapt to change, and you don't just get upset.
- You don't just dig for yourself - you can be available to other members of your team, from developers to testers.
- You have analytical thinking, assertiveness and empathy.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You become "director of your project", what does that mean? You'll be in charge of the whole project. From A to Z.
- In addition to new requests and releases, you'll also provide follow-up service to the client.
- You won't be on your own, you can rely on an experienced account manager, analyst, teams of designers, developers and testers.
- Where your colleagues can't help, Atlassian's Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket tools will.
- In addition to managing projects yourself, we expect you to be able to uncover other client needs and then grow the business.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We have brand new offices in Karlin, where we often have coffee, breakfast or even do yoga together.
- If you are not sure about your English level and you wish to improve it, you can have weekly lessons with our teacher Mike (the company contributes half the cost).
- As a company, we enjoy relaxing after work, whether we have a beer, play football, go bowling or do some (non)sport-related activity, therefore we are a member of the Multisport card program.
- Being part of the Adastra group also allows us to take advantage of some of their benefits, which include tickets to the zoo/botanical garden or, for example, a wide range of learning courses.
- On top of all that, we provide a laptop (Mac or Dell), fully-paid tariffs on all calls, plus an extra week of vacation.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV. We look forward to meeting you!