We are ADASTRA·ONE. We craft mobile apps and webs. Simple and complex. Without the hiccups. Come create with us.
WHAT YOU WILL REALLY DO:
- You will join our young team. We work on apps for for example Sazka, Portmonka, Sodexo, Czech Floorball or Zellebrate.
- Development and maintenance, you should be able to do both.
- Collaborate with the PM according to the app you will be responsible for.
- You will either work on the entire application alone or typically in a team of 2 developers.
- There are 9 of us in the Android team - we include both experienced developers and juniors.
- However, for some projects you will be part of meetings yourself and have the opportunity to interact directly with the client.
- Languages: Kotlin, Java
- Libraries and technology: MVVM, MVP, Android Jetpack, Retrofit, Hilt, Koin, Dagger2, Glide, Picasso, Coil, Kotlin Coroutines, Kotlin Flows, ReactiveX, Lottie, Firebase, Sentry
- CI/CD: Bitrise + AppCenter
- Bitbucket (Gitflow Workflow s Pull Requests), Jira
WE WOULD BE THRILLED IF YOU HAVE...
- Experience with Android development.
- Background in Java and Kotlin.
- Communicative english. We communicate mostly in czech, but some of our colleagues are foreigners.
- Love to learn new things, technical and analytical thinking.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We have brand new offices in Karlin, where we often have coffee, breakfast or even do yoga together.
- If you are not sure about your English level and you wish to improve it, you can have weekly lessons with our teacher Mike (the company contributes half the cost).
- As a company, we enjoy relaxing after work, whether we have a beer, play football, go bowling or do some (non)sport-related activity, therefore we are a member of the Multisport card program.
- Being part of the Adastra group also allows us to take advantage of some of their benefits, which include tickets to the zoo/botanical garden or, for example, a wide range of learning courses.
- On top of all that, we provide a laptop (Mac or Dell), fully-paid tariffs on all calls, plus an extra week of vacation.
If you are interested in the position, please let us know about you by sending us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We look forward to hearing from you!