We are Adastra.one. We develop complex and simple digital products for mobile and web applications. We not only make applications for the Czech Republic, but we also have clients, for example, in the UK and Canada. We do projects for Sazka, Sodexo, Tesco and for example, Zellebrate, a British online marketplace.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
- Analysis, analysis,analysis.
- Gathering requirements specifications.
- Communication with the client.
- Assisting with presale, designing technical solutions and creating quotations and solution options.
- Communication across teams (PM, development, sales).
- Pricing of projects
WE WILL BE THRILLED IF YOU...
- You have experience in analysis or development.
- Analytical thinking, independence, flexibility.
- Knowledge of the development process, mobile app environment, UI/UX or web applications.
- Communicative English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We have brand new offices in Karlín, where we have coffee together, breakfast and fruit baskets available twice a week and we practice yoga.
- If you are not sure about your English and you would like to improve it, you can practice once a week with our teacher Mike (we contribute half the costs).
- We like to relax after work, either by having a beer, playing fussball, badminton and do some other (non)sports activities. We also offer MultiSport cards to anyone interested.
- On top of everything mentioned, we equip all new hires with laptops, a fully-paid company phone plan and an extra week of vacation.
So, what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile with a sample of your work (repository link or code sample), along with a couple of words about why you’re interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you!