We are ADASTRA·ONE. We craft mobile apps and webs. Simple and complex. Without the hiccups. Come create with us.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
- Analysis, analysis, analysis.
- Gathering requirements specifications.
- Communication with the client.
- Assisting with presale, designing technical solutions and creating quotations and solution options.
- Communication across teams (PM, development, sales).
- Pricing of projects
WE WILL BE THRILLED IF YOU...
- You have experience in analysis or development.
- Analytical thinking, independence, flexibility.
- Knowledge of the development process, mobile app environment, UI/UX or web applications.
- Communicative English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We have brand new offices in Karlin, where we often have coffee, breakfast or even do yoga together.
- If you are not sure about your English level and you wish to improve it, you can have weekly lessons with our teacher Mike (the company contributes half the cost).
- As a company, we enjoy relaxing after work, whether we have a beer, play football, go bowling or do some (non)sport-related activity, therefore we are a member of the Multisport card program.
- Being part of the Adastra group also allows us to take advantage of some of their benefits, which include the use of the ELA assistance service (free and anonymous psychological ,legal, financial and healthy lifestyle program), tickets to the zoo/botanical garden or, for example, a wide range of learning courses.
- On top of all that, we provide a laptop (Mac or Dell), fully-paid tariffs on all calls, plus an extra week of vacation.
So, what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile with a sample of your work (repository link or code sample), along with a couple of words about why you’re interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you!