Who we're looking for
There are 10 skilled developers in our team and now we’re ready to welcome another talented Android developer in our office.
A colleague who does not like the corporate style of work, who is not afraid to take responsibility in their own hands. Someone who already has some experience and could mentor junior colleagues on the project.
What will you work at
- You will join our young team working on top-class apps, some of which you can know, for example, Sazka, TESCO Clubcard, Portmonka, Sodexo, Czech floorball, Summer, and Winter Olympic Games. Besides the Czech Republic, our clients are located mostly in the USA, Canada, and the UK.
- Development and maintenance, you should manage both.
- You will cooperate with a project manager, depending on the app you are responsible for. Either you will be responsible for the whole piece, or you will work with a maximum of 2 colleague devs.
- The quick adoption of fresh ideas and technologies is important for us. We are working with machine learning and augmented reality, you can join our colleagues and learn about artificial intelligence, or something else that comes to your mind!
- Languages: Kotlin, Java
- Libraries: Android Jetpack, Retrofit, Dagger 2, Picasso, RxJava
- Analytics: Firebase Analytics
- Continuous integration: AppCenter
- Architectures: MVVM, MVP
- Technologies: Databinding, Dependency Injection, Coroutines, ARCore, Pepper, BLE beacons
- Repository: Bitbucket (Gitflow workflow with Pull Requests)
We would be thrilled if you had
- Hands-on experience with Android development.
- Solid background in Java or Kotlin.
- English on a communicative level. Czech is an advantage.
- Curiosity, love of learning, technical and analytical mindset - that's what we believe a good developer should have.
What we offer
- You definitely shouldn’t expect any corporate processes - dress code or formal communication - it isn't our thing. You can come with your own ideas and improve the whole process.
- Besides an appropriate salary or extra week of holidays, you can expect a family-like workplace. We are located in a villa in Prague 6 area (Hradčanská metro).
- We have a refreshment in the office, and we can equip you with a phone & data plan and Multisport card as well.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile with a sample of your work. We look forward to meeting you!