Why you should apply
- With us, people have the chance to bring new ideas, not just follow established processes. We give you an opportunity to have a real impact and at the end of the day, observe the results of your work.
- You don't have to worry about working on just one project, you will definitely have a chance to participate on more of them and to try out different architectures and technologies as part of the development.
- Being part of Adastra group let us expand our scope. To deliver a comprehensive solution we cooperate closely with the AI, ML Team, and IoT team of the Adastra.
- We develop our business on an international level and besides the Czech market, we operate mainly in USA, Canada and the UK.
- Nowadays we are meeting mostly online, but we cannot wait to meet you in person, having a beer, attending meet-ups, playing darts, and last but not least having breakfast in our brand new office in Karlín!
- Languages: Kotlin, Java
- Libraries: Android Jetpack, Retrofit, Dagger 2, Koin, Picasso, RxJava
- Analytics: Sentry, Firebase Analytics
- Continuous integration: Bitrise + AppCenter
- Architectures: MVVM, MVP
- Technologies: Databinding, Dependency Injection, Coroutines, ARCore, Pepper, BLE beacons
- Repository: Bitbucket (Gitflow workflow with Pull Requests)
What you will really do
- You will join our young team working on top-class apps, some of which you can know, for example, Sazka, TESCO Clubcard, Portmonka, Sodexo, Czech floorball, summer and winter Olympic Games.
- Development and maintenance, you should manage both.
- You will cooperate with a project manager, depending on the app you are responsible for. Either you will be responsible for the whole piece, or you will work with a maximum of 2 other colleague devs. PM will assign tickets for you - we use Kanban (Jira) the most, but for some projects, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with the customer and be part of meetings.
- There are 10 of us, Android devs, to cooperate with. In our team, you will find both, experienced developers who will always be happy to help you, and less experienced ones, who will be happy to receive your advice. We communicate mostly in Czech, but you should have a basic knowledge of communicative English, as some of our colleagues from other teams are foreigners.
We would be thrilled if you had
- Experience in Android development.
- Solid background in Java or Kotlin.
- Communicative English and the will to grow its level if needed.
- Curiosity, love of learning, technical and analytical mindset - that's what we believe a good developer should have.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile with a sample of your work, along with a couple of lines about why you’re interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you!