Why should you apply? 🥳
- With us, people have a chance to bring new ideas, not just follow established processes. We will give you an opportunity to have a real impact and at the end of the day, result of your work is what matters.
- You don't have to worry about working on just one project, you will definitely have chance to participate on more of them and to try out different architectures and technologies as part of the development.
- Being part of Adastra group let us expand our scope. To deliver a comprehesive solution we cooperate closely with the AI, ML and IoT team of the Adastra.
- We develop our business on an international level and besides the Czech market, we operate mainly in Canada and the UK.
- Nowadays we are meeting mostly online, but we cannot wait to meet you in person, having a beer, attending meet-ups, playing dats, and last but not least, having breakfast in our brand new offices in Karlin.
Our STACK 🏃♀️
- Libraries: RxJS, NgRx, Angular Material, Bootstrap, Akita
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Firebase
- Monitoring: Sentry
- Repository: Preferably Gitlab or Bitbucket
- Dependency manager: NPM
- Architectures: MVC, Reactive programming (RxJs)
- Continuous integration: Bitbucket/Gitlab pipelines
What you will really do?🤘
- You will join our team working on top-class apps. Most of our clients are in the Czech republic, but you can also participate in the creation for the foreign ones, for example in Canada.
- Our best known projects include, for example: Tesco navigation map editor, Web version of the Tesco Informapp application, Mediaclub administration interface or ČEZ SmartCity.
We would be thrilled if you had 🙂
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS and LESS/SASS.
- Good knowledge of Typescript and Angular Framework.
- General overview of web technologies (HTTP protocol, APIs, REST, Data formats, JSON, XML).
- Experience with NPM, NodeJS.
- Communicative english and will to grow its level if needed.
- Curiosity, love of learning, technical and analytical mindset - that's what we beliave a good developer should have.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile with a sample of your work, along with a couple of lines about why you're interested in this position.
We look forward to meeting you! 🥰