- Libraries: RxJS, NgRx, Angular Material, Bootstrap, Akita
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Firebase
- Monitoring: Sentry
- Repository: Preferably Gitlab or Bitbucket
- Dependency manager: NPM
- Architectures: MVC, Reactive programming (RxJs)
- Continuous integration: Bitbucket/Gitlab pipelines
We would be thrilled if you had 🙂
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS and LESS/SASS.
- Good knowledge of Typescript and Angular Framework.
- General overview of web technologies (HTTP protocol, APIs, REST, Data formats, JSON, XML).
- Experience with NPM, NodeJS.
- Communicative English and will grow its level if needed.
- Curiosity, love of learning, technical and analytical mindset - that's what we believe a good developer should have.
What we offer:
- We have brand new offices in Karlín, where we often have coffee, breakfast or even do yoga together.
- If you are not sure about your English level and you wish to improve it, you can have weekly lessons with our teacher Mike (the company contributes half the cost).
- As a company, we enjoy relaxing after work, whether we have a beer, play football, go bowling, or do some other (non)sport-related activity, therefore we are a member of the Multisport card program.
- On top of all that, we provide a laptop (Mac or Dell), fully-paid tariffs on all calls, plus an extra week of vacation.
If you are interested in the position, please let us know about you by sending us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We look forward to hearing from you!