Who you will work with
Currently there are two frontend developers in our office. Jiri who is focusing on Web applications development using latest Angular framework with numerous projects under his belt and he will be happy to discuss any project you will be working on. And the other is Peter, our HTML/CSS Guru focused on website development, so in need of some advice on responsivity or general CSS solution you can reach him.
What we work on
Mostly administrational applications for internal company usage of our clients in Czech Republic and Canada, like:
- Web version of Tesco Informapp
- Tesco navigation map editor
- Mediaclub administration interface
- ČEZ SmartCity
- LOFT - NoteIt
- MAGNA - Strategic account plan
Libraries: RxJs, @angular/material, @datorama/akita, ngx-bootstrap, @nebular/theme
Analytics: Google Analytics
Repository: Preferably Gitlab or Bitbucket
Dependency manager: NPM
Architectures: MVC, Reactive programming (RxJs)
Continuous integration: Bitbucket/Gitlab pipelines
We would be thrilled if you had
- Good knowledge of Typescript and Angular framework.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS, knowledge of LESS/SASS is an advantage.
- General understanding of web technologies (HTTP protocol, APIs, REST, Data formats JSON, XML).
- Experience with NPM, NodeJs.
- English on communicative level. If it fails sometimes, we communicate with our hands and feet.
- Curiosity, love of learning, technical and analytical mindset - that's what we believe a good developer should have.
What we offer
- We welcome IT enthusiasts from all around the world. We provide visa and relocation support when moving to Prague.
- Although we’re hard-workers, we still know how to have fun. Beer, movies, darts, bowling - you name it.
- You definitely shouldn’t expect any corporate processes: dress code or formal communication - it isn't our thing.
- Besides an appropriate salary or extra week of holidays, you can expect a family-like workplace. We are located in a villa in Prague 6 area (Hradčanská metro).
- Friendly chats are available in our “living room” along with breakfast (served daily), in the line for outstanding coffee from CandyCane, while chilling out in the Fatboy corner, drinking Pragomošt lemonade, or wherever we bump into each other.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or a sample of your work, along with a couple of lines about why you’re interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you!