We are currently looking for someone who won’t be afraid to take responsibility for our HR team. You won't do everything yourself, Zuzka, whose job is mainly hiring, will be happy to help you with everything.
What the job entails:
- Determining human resources planning and management strategies.
- Setting up personnel processes, their functionality and benefits.
- Preparation of incentive programs, evaluation systems, training and career growth of employees.
- Monitoring and analyzing employee satisfaction.
- Building "Employer branding".
- Establishing internal guidelines for recruitment, training and remuneration of employees.
- In addition to Zuzka (HR Specialist), you will also work with the leaders of all departments (Tomáš, Jarda, Ondra and David), our CTO (Pavel) and CEO (Standa).
We will be thrilled if you have...
- Experience in a similar position (in tech/IT field)
- Communicative English (we have a lot of foreign colleagues, we communicate mostly in English).
- Drive and creativity (you're not afraid to go head-to-head, and like / and come up with new ideas).
- Communicativeness, independence and good organizational skills.
- Diligence and good "time management".
What we offer:
- We have brand new offices in Karlín, where we often have coffee, breakfast or even do yoga together.
- If you are not sure about your English level and you wish to improve it, you can have weekly lessons with our teacher Mike (the company contributes half the cost).
- As a company, we enjoy relaxing after work, whether we have a beer, play football, go bowling, or do some other (non)sport-related activity, therefore we are a member of the Multisport card program.
- On top of all that, we provide a laptop (Mac or Dell), fully-paid tariffs on all calls, plus an extra week of vacation.
If you are interested in the position, please let us know about you by sending us your CV or LinkedIn profile. We look forward to hearing from you!