We are currently looking for a PRODUCT OWNER to take care of an application for one of our biggest clients - Wynshop. Wynshop is a fast-growing technology brand of Mi9 Retail, a leading provider of enterprise retail software. Launched in early 2020, Wynshop has quickly established itself as a market leader enabling the world's largest independent grocers to compete with technology and retail giants by using Wynshop's grocery-specific digital commerce platform.
- As a Wynshop Mobile Product Manager, you will drive innovation and excitement into our mobile applications.
- You will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and prioritizing requirements.
- You’ll work with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to define the product vision.
- You’ll be responsible for expanding our mobile applications in key areas including consumer value, loyalty, experience, and marketing.
- You’ll work closely with mobile app product owners, engineering leads, sales, marketing, and other Wynshop product managers to ensure we expand our retailer base, meet quarterly deliverables, drive high value, and exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Strong e-commerce and product management experience are required. Detailed knowledge of mobile app development and a great passion for delivering leading consumer apps is essential.
What you will do?
- Bring an infectious enthusiasm for mobile app innovation to the product team.
- Define product strategy, vision, and roadmap by working with customers, partners, industry experts, and the Wynshop product & design teams.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Effectively work in an Agile product development environment.
- Manage the strategic allocation of the product roadmap budget.
- Collaborate with sales, system architects, design and development teams.
- Demo product iterations to the external and internal stakeholders
- Become Wynshop’s expert on everything mobile, including product, consumers, competition, and vision.
We will be thrilled if ..
- You have passion, a strong work ethic, and knowledge for delivering best-in-class mobile apps.
- You have experience in a product manager/owner role for mobile apps.
- You know common mobile frameworks.
- You have experience working with designers to deliver UX/UI
- You have experience with e-commerce / Mobile analytics and insights.
- You worked in an Agile software development environment.
- You can build a network and ecosystem of partner integrations.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to develop a considered opinion and sell a vision for a product.
What do we offer you?
- We have brand new offices in Karlín, where we can have coffee together, breakfast and fruit twice a week, or we can practice yoga.
- If you are not sure about your English and you want to improve it, you can practice it once a week with our teacher Mike (we will contribute you half).
- We like to relax after work, have a beer, play football, bowling, or do some other (non)sports activity (we also have a Multisport card available).
- In addition to all this, we will provide you with a laptop (Mac or Dell), a company tariff, and an extra week of vacation.
If you like the position - let us know about you! Send a CV or link to your LinkedIn. We look forward to you! 👋