Currently, there are 3 of us php backend developers in our office, but we have many colleagues in other teams, with whom we cooperate individually on most projects. Now we’re ready to welcome between us a talented developer...
What we are working on with php?
Applications with a large number of clients (more than 50k active end users), such as:
- TESCO Clubcard
- Český florbal
- SAZKA bet
Administrational applications for internal company usage of our clients in Czech Republic and Canada, such as:
- TESCO Internal applications for easier work with the products data for the employees
- Core: PHP 7.3, Laravel 6, Eloquent ORM, redis, Memcached
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Google Firebase, Azure
- Queues: AWS-SQS, redis + Supervisord as process manager
- Databases: AWS-RDS, SQLite
- Testing: PHPUnit, Laravel tests, Codeception
- Libraries: laravel/laravel, laravel/lumen, codeception/codeception
- Monitoring/Reporting: Sentry, Papertrail, Syslog
- Version control: GitLab or Bitbucket
- Continuous integration (CI): GitLab pipelines
- Continuous delivery (CD): Deployer
We would be thrilled if you had
- Strong knowledge of PHP 7.x
- Good knowledge of the SQL language (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc).
- Good knowledge of the best practices with the REST API standard
- Base knowledge of the SOAP standard.
- Practical experience with the identity authentication - OAuth2, Base auth etc.
- Experience with the queue processing, background jobs and scheduling workers.
- Experience with the Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Firebase.
- English on a communicative level. If it fails sometimes, we communicate with our hands and feet.
What we offer
- We welcome IT enthusiasts from all around the world. We provide visa and relocation support when moving to Prague.
- Although we’re hard-workers, we still know how to have fun. Beer, movies, darts, bowling - you name it.
- You definitely shouldn’t expect any corporate processes: dress code or formal communication - it isn't our thing.
- Besides an appropriate salary or extra week of holidays, you can expect a family-like workplace. We are located in a villa in Prague 6 area (Hradčanská metro).
- Friendly chats are available in our “living room” along with breakfast (served daily), in the line for outstanding coffee from CandyCane, while chilling out in the Fatboy corner, drinking Pragomošt lemonade, or wherever we bump into each other.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or a sample of your work, along with a couple of lines about why you’re interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you!