Why should you apply? 😎
- With us, people have the chance to bring new ideas, not just follow established processes. We will give you an opportunity to have a real impact and at the end of the day, the result of your work is what matters.
- You don't have to worry abour working on just one project, you will definitely have chance to participate on more of them and to try out different architectures and technologies as part of the development.
- Being part of Adastra group let u expand our scope. To deliver a comprehesive solution we cooperate closely with the AI, ML Team, and IoT team of the Adastra.
- We develop our business on a n international level and besides the Czech market, we operate mainly in Canada and the UK.
- Nowadays we are meeting mostly online, but we cannot wait to meet you in person, having a beer, attending meet-ups, playing dats, and last but not least having breakfast in our brand new office in Karlín!
Our stack ✌
- Core: PHP 7 and 8, Laravel, Eloquent ORM, redis
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google firebase
- Queues: AWS-SQS, redis + Supervisor as proces manager
- Databases: AWS-RDS (MySQL, PostgreSQL), SQLite
- Testing: PHPUnit, Laravel tests
- Code Quality tools: PHP CodeSniffer, PHPStan, PHP Mess Detector
- Monitoring/Reporting: Sentry, Papertrail, Syslog
- Version control: GitLab, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps
- Continous integration (CI/CD): Pipelines, Deployer
- Environments: Docker images or manually configured server instances
What you will really do 🧐
- You will join our team working on top-class apps, some of which you can know, for example, Sazka, TESCO Clubcard, Portmonka, Sodexo, Czech floorball, summer and winter Olympic Games.
- Development and maintenance, you should manage both.
- There are 5 of us, server application devs, to cooperate with, plus another 2 web front end developers. In addition, there are 2 other teams, absolutely major for our company, iOS and Android dev teams, with which we are in touch continuously.
- You will work also with a project manager, who assigns tickets for you - we use Kanban (Jira) the most, but for some projects, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with the customer and be part of meetings.
- In our team, you will find both, experienced developers who will always be happy to help you, and less experienced ones, who will be happy to receive your advice. We communicate mostly in Czech, but we use English to talk to some other colleagues and clients.
We would be thrilled if you had 🥰
- Experience in web application development.
- Solid background in the PHP 7 or 8.
- Experience with the Laravel framework.
- Experience with the development of the APIs for the client applications.
- Communicative English and will to grow its level if needed 😊
- Communicative Czech is an advantage.
- Curiosity, love of learning, technical and analytical mindset - that's what we believe a good developer should have.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile with a sample of your work, along with a couple of lines about why you’re interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you! ✌