Who we're looking for
We are looking for reinforcement for our star team. A colleague who is not afraid to take responsibility. Specifically, you will be responsible for the development of new multiplatform applications, while working closely with our software engineers, designers, analysts, and designers. You will also get the opportunity to participate in the architecture and development of React Native competence.
If you have already tried to code something in React Native and you are looking for more space to develop yourself, you are in the right place!
What will you work at
- Our team works on first-class applications for clients that you definitely know, for example, Sazka, TESCO Clubcard, Portmonka, Sodexo, Czech Floorball, or applications for the Summer and Winter Olympic Games. Besides the Czech Republic, we also have foreign clients and we focus on Canada and the United Kingdom markets.
- We also focus on interesting new technologies. We like to work with augmented reality and machine learning and look for the best possible use of these for our clients.
We will be thrilled if …
- you have demonstrable experience with development in React Native
- you have some experience with ES6 and Webpack
- you can communicate in English (it doesn't matter if your English is not perfect)
- you want to look for the use of the latest technologies in our applications
- you have technical and analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things
What we offer
- Space where you can develop yourself fast and where the results of your work can be seen directly. We are not a big corporation - don't expect any complicated processes or dress code here.
- Adequate salary evaluation, an extra week of vacation, and a pleasant environment in our villa on Hradčanská (Prague 6).
- We like to take a break from work and go for a beer, a cinema or bowling together.
- Every morning we can chat above common breakfast and a cup of good coffee
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV, a link to a LinkedIn profile, or a directly a sample of your work and a few lines about yourself. We are looking forward to hearing from you!