Why should you apply? 😍
- You will be involved in development of TOP applications for our client in Scotland.
- By "top applications" we mean - Home App, Civic living or Longleat ( well deserved winners of the UK App of the Year, Scottish App of the Year and Northern Dev Awards App of the Year 2020🥳)
- With us, people have a chance to bring new ideas, not just follow established processes. We Will give you an opportunity to have a real impact and at the end of the day of your work is what matters.
- Being par of Adastra goup let us expand our scope.
- Nowadays we are meeting mostly online, but we cannot wait to meet you in person, having a beer, attending meet-ups, playing darts, and last but not least havin breakfast in our brand new office in Karlín!
- If you do not want to work with us from the office, but for example ... from Cyprus - FULL remote is not a problem for us.
What skillset should you have?👩💻👨💻
- Xamarin Forms (Xamarin iOS and Android is an added bonus <3)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- ASP.NET MVC
- API integration
What is nice-to-have? 🤠
- Experience with development at least 3 years.
- Advanced English is a MUST - you will use it on a daily basis when communicating with a team.
- Knowledge of CMS, ideally Umbraco.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS.
- Basic knowledge of REST, Web API, OAuth.
There is more to share, but we would rather tell you everything in person. Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile with a sample of your work, along with a couple of lines about why you're interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you! 👋