Fear is the path to the dark side. Are you brave enough to join?
What you would work on
- Creating application test scenarios.
- Testing itself - you would Identify, record, document and track bugs.
- Besides testing, you would analyze, develop and apply testing processes.
- Sometimes you need to use your communication skills and fight for the light side with the developer, project managers or client.
- Helping to your padawan less experienced colleagues, taking the place of the Team Leader if necessary.
- Staying up-to-date with new tools and developing test strategies.
We would be thrilled if you had
- Proven testing experience. If you have practical experience in automated testing, it is a big advantage.
- JIRA, JSON, Postman, Agile, Breakpoint, Selenium or Charles do not sound like dirty words for you.
- English on a communicative level is a must. If it fails sometimes, we communicate with our hands and feet though.
- You are an organized person and you often come up with new ideas.
What we offer
- Although we’re hard-workers, we still know how to have fun. Beer, movies, darts, bowling - you name it.
- You definitely shouldn’t expect any corporate processes: dress code or formal communication - it isn't our thing.
- Besides an appropriate salary or extra week of holidays, you can expect a family-like workplace. We are located in a villa in Prague 6 area (Hradčanská metro).
- Friendly chats are available in our “living room” along with breakfast (served daily), in the line for outstanding coffee from CandyCane, or wherever we bump into each other.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your CV or a sample of your work, along with a couple of lines about why you’re interested in this position. We look forward to meeting you!